Wal-Mart Rises After Saying Back-to-School Was StrongMatt Townsend
Wal-Mart Stores Inc., the world’s largest retailer, rose to the highest ever after the company said its back-to-school season was “very strong” and annual sales would grow as much as 7 percent next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts