Turkey Urged to Respect Rights, Cyprus to Accelerate EU BidSelcan Hacaoglu
Turkey’s bid to join the European Union stalled due to shortcomings in democratic reforms and Ankara’s refusal to attend meetings under rotating EU president Cyprus, the European Commission said in a report today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day