Radian Says Risk to Meet Standards for Rest of YearZachary Tracer
Radian Group Inc., the mortgage insurer whose stock advanced 87 percent this year, said it now expects to meet regulators’ capital standards for the rest of 2012 after recording investment gains.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner