Poland Seeks $271 Million in PAK Sale, Biggest IPO in YearMaciej Martewicz and Konrad Krasuski
Poland is seeking to raise as much as 858 million zloty ($271 million) from the sale of its 50 percent stake in ZE PAK SA utility in what is set to be the country’s largest initial public offering in more than a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day