Lilly, Roche Drugs Chosen for Alzheimer Prevention TrialElizabeth Lopatto
Alzheimer’s drugs from Eli Lilly & Co. and Roche Holding AG were selected for a long-term study that, if successful, may lead to the treatments being used as a deterrent for people with a family history of the disease.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis