Iraq Awards CH2M Water-Injection Oil Project, Replacing ExxonKadhim Ajrash and Nayla Razzouk
Iraq awarded CH2M Hill a $170 million consultancy contract for a plan to inject water into southern oil fields to help further boost crude production, according to South Oil Co. Director General Dhia Jaafar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner