Hewlett-Packard’s Reign as Top PC Maker Ended by LenovoAdam Satariano and Aaron Ricadela
Hewlett-Packard Co.’s six-year reign as the world’s top personal-computer maker was ended by China’s Lenovo Group Ltd., highlighting the challenges facing Chief Executive Officer Meg Whitman as she strives to revive growth at the 73-year-old U.S. technology company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas