ForumWatch: Expanding the MBA Job HuntFrancesca Di Meglio
Anyone who thinks jobs are simply handed to MBA students is living under a rock. Just ask the aspiring MBAs who visit the Bloomberg Businessweek Business School Forums. They often come to the site to ask questions about the job hunt and to vent their concerns about being able to find a job after graduation. Some even question whether they should get an MBA because they wonder if the jobs that are available are good enough—if they’re worth the time and effort and financial investment that an MBA requires.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner