FedEx Relies on Express Revamp to Meet $1.7 Billion GoalMary Schlangenstein
FedEx Corp.’s plan to increase profit $1.7 billion in three years relies heavily on streamlining its Express unit, where it plans to cut jobs and replace fuel-guzzling planes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis