Dimon Not Sure JPMorgan Would Rescue Bear Stearns AgainDawn Kopecki and Susanna Pak
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon said he did the U.S. a favor by buying Bear Stearns Cos. in 2008 and he might not go through with it again because of how much the deal ultimately cost.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis