Suzlon Seeks Debt Extension as Dutch Supplier Claims DuesAlex Morales and Natalie Obiko Pearson
Suzlon Energy Ltd., the wind turbine-maker that will seek a four-month delay on bond repayments today, is behind on funding a Dutch supplier as a cash crunch hampers its ability to carry out orders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks