Sustainability Indicator: 46,380 Prius SalesBy
Today's sustainability indicator, 46,380, is the number of Toyota Prius sales in 2012 so far in California, where the fuel-sipping hybrid surpassed the Honda Civic to become the top-selling car. Gas prices in the Golden State are about 76 cents higher than the national average.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?