Suntech Hires UBS to Cut Debt, Options Few, Analyst SaysEhren Goossens
Suntech Power Holdings Co., the biggest solar-panel maker, may have few options as it seeks to renegotiate its debt, according to Pavel Molchanov, an analyst at Raymond James & Associates Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's