Spectrum to Acquire Stanley Home Business for $1.4 BlnDavid Welch and Jeffrey McCracken
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc., the consumer-products company controlled by Harbinger Group Inc., agreed to buy Stanley Black & Decker Inc.’s home unit for $1.4 billion in cash, expanding into the home-improvement and residential-hardware market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts