Reserve Fund Lied About Losses on Lehman, SEC Lawyer SaysBob Van Voris and Patricia Hurtado
Reserve Primary Fund, the failed $62.5 billion money-market fund, misled shareholders about the safety of its fund after it lost money on Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. debt, a government lawyer told a jury.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020