Lone Star, Kennedy Wilson Bidding for $2.6B Irish LoansJoe Brennan and Neil Callanan
U.S. investment firms Lone Star Funds and Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc. are among remaining bidders for parts of about 2 billion euros ($2.6 billion) of mainly Irish real estate loans Lloyds Banking Group Plc is selling, two people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses