Jay Penske Buys Variety Magazine From Reed ElsevierKristen Schweizer
Internet entrepreneur Jay Penske agreed to buy Variety magazine from Reed Elsevier Plc to add the entertainment trade publication to his stable of websites such as Deadline Hollywood and Movieline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing