Finra Says Firm Reviews Trades After Sudden Stock SwingsNikolaj Gammeltoft
Trades that caused split-second disruptions in about 140 companies and exchange-traded funds were canceled after a review by the firm that reported them, the latest mishap to draw attention to U.S. market structure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline