FDA Seeks Reconsideration of U.S. Cigarette Label RulingTom Schoenberg
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration asked for a full-court review of a decision by a three-judge appeals panel that threw out rules forcing cigarette packaging and advertising to display images such as diseased lungs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards