EADS, BAE CEOs Plan Merger Talks Today to Plot CourseAndrea Rothman, Chris V. Nicholson, and Robert Wall
European Aeronautic, Defence & Space Co. and BAE Systems Plc will determine the fate of their proposed merger today, with just a day remaining to meet a deadline or seek more time to win over governments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis