Ahmadinejad Critics Let Fly as Iran Seeks Scapegoat for EconomyLadane Nasseri
Iran’s currency crisis has emboldened critics of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who are lining up to pillory the president and lay down markers for next year when his successor will be elected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas