Adoboli Exposed UBS to $12 Billion Risk, UBS Official SaysLindsay Fortado
Kweku Adoboli booked tens of thousands of real and fake trades during the summer of 2011 that exposed UBS AG to losses that may have escalated to $12 billion within weeks, a bank executive told a London court.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself