Toddlers Facing Heart Attacks Await Ruling on New DrugsMeg Tirrell
Like any patient at risk of a heart attack, Kennedi Thompson has been counseled by her doctor to eat a low-fat diet and take prescription statins to reduce her cholesterol. Unlike most others facing heart disease, Kennedi is 3 years old.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets