Sun Hung Kai Says H.K. Builders Face China-Led Cost PressureKelvin Wong
Hong Kong builders face increases of more than 10 percent a year in construction costs because of competition for workers and materials from projects in China, according to Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd., the world’s biggest developer by value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's