Lilly Alzheimer’s Drug Slows Mental Decline, Study FindsShannon Pettypiece
Eli Lilly & Co.’s experimental Alzheimer’s treatment slowed memory loss and cognitive decline in early-stage patients by about 30 percent, offering the first evidence that a medication may hamper the course of the ailment, researchers said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself