Stocks Fall Before Earnings as Euro, Commodities RetreatRita Nazareth and Whitney Kisling
Stocks, commodities and the euro fell as concern about U.S. corporate profits grew and European finance ministers met to discuss the region’s debt crisis. The yen rose and Chinese shares slid as the World Bank forecast slowing growth in East Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures