Development Securities Gains on Plan to Construct Theme ParkChris Spillane
Development Securities Plc, the builder of London’s Paddington Central business center, climbed as much as 3.1 percent in London trading after being appointed to lead the development of a 2-billion-pound ($3.2 billion) entertainment complex in southeast England.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’