Where Was Jack Welch's Charles Glasser?By
This is an assertion that there was Jimmy-ing with the numbers, that there was corruption here, an infiltration or getting to
s not funny, Jack,
re talking about the president of the United States playing with the Bureau of Labor Statistics number. This is Nixon stuff. This is what Nixon did back in the old days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018