Korean Automakers Thrive in China as Japan Car Sales DropRose Kim and Jiyeun Lee
Hyundai Motor Co. and affiliate Kia Motors Corp. forecast sales in China will exceed their targets as South Korea’s two largest carmakers benefit from a wave of anti-Japan protests in the world’s largest vehicle market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner