Spanish Notes Rise on Bailout Speculation; Portugal DebtEmma Charlton
Spain’s two-year notes advanced for the first time in four weeks amid speculation the nation was preparing to seek a sovereign bailout that will trigger European Central Bank purchases of its debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing