IMF To Reduce U.K. Growth Forecast Next Week: TelegraphLucy Meakin
The International Monetary Fund is also to downgrade outlook for global economy, London-based Daily Telegraph says. *IMF to say U.K. economy will contract 0.1 percent, from 0.2 percent expansion forecast in July: Telegraph *Unidentified German newspaper reported global growth will be revised down from 3.4 percent to 3.3 percent in 2012, and from 3.9 percent to 3.6 percent in 2013: Telegraph *IMF sees euro zone shrinking 0.4 percent this year and growing 0.2 percent in 2013: Telegraph
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing