Elon Musk’s SolarCity Plans IPO, Supported by Solar SlumpJulie Alnwick and Justin Doom
SolarCity Corp., the developer of rooftop solar-power systems whose chairman is Elon Musk, filed to raise more than $200 million in an initial public offering that shows there are areas within the renewable-energy industry that benefit from cheap panels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline