Novo Says It’s Likely to Benefit From Bristol-Amylin Tie-UpAlbertina Torsoli
Novo Nordisk A/S predicts it will benefit from Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.’s $5.3 billion purchase of Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc. as their promotion of diabetes products may increase demand for Novo’s own range.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts