MBA Journal: Crossing the PondNupur Sharma
After much deliberation, I have come to a decision on where to earn my MBA. Drumroll please … Oxford’s Saïd Business School! Although I drink my wine with my pinkie in the air, I never imagined that I would be moving to England and going to Oxford for B-school, but I couldn’t be happier with my decision. Studying for the GMAT, taking the GMAT, studying for the GMAT again, taking the GMAT again, researching business school programs, visiting campuses, applying, all while working a full-time job, traveling for work, holding a board position for a nonprofit, and trying to have a social life was hairy to say the least.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline