Japan Stocks Rise on ECB Bond Pledge, U.S. Economic DataNorie Kuboyama
Japanese shares rose, with the Nikkei 225 Stock Average gaining a second day, after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said it stands ready to buy bonds and as U.S. economic data beat expectations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders