Japan Stocks Rise on ECB Bond Pledge, U.S. Economic DataNorie Kuboyama
Japanese shares rose, with the Nikkei 225 Stock Average gaining a second day, after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said it stands ready to buy bonds and as U.S. economic data beat expectations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations