Iran Seen Sending Own Supertanker to Deliver Oil to South KoreaYee Kai Pin
An Iranian supertanker is heading to South Korea with a cargo of oil, according to shipping data, as the Islamic republic uses state-owned tankers to make deliveries in response to sanctions over its nuclear program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing