Hollande, Monti Push Leaders for January Bank Union StartHelene Fouquet, Karl Stagno Navarra and Andrew Frye
French President Francois Hollande and Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti are pressing countries including Germany and Finland to drop resistance to the European Union’s plan to implement common banking supervision on Jan. 1.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt