Spanish Bonds Jump Before Leaders Meet; Portugal Securities GainAnchalee Worrachate and Emma Charlton
Spain’s government bonds surged, pushing 10-year yields down the most in four weeks, before Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy meets his French and Italian counterparts amid speculation the nation will need to seek a bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing