Commodity-Tied Note Sales Fall 41%, Led by Drop in CopperKevin Dugan
U.S. sales of structured notes linked to commodities have plunged 41 percent this year, led by a drop-off in securities tied to copper, an industrial metal viewed as an economic barometer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner