BlueScope Gains on Proposed Anti-Dumping Levy: Sydney MoverSoraya Permatasari
BlueScope Steel Ltd. rose to its highest in almost 10 months after Deutsche Bank AG raised its earnings estimate for Australia’s largest mill saying it will benefit from a proposed anti-dumping duty on imported steel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster