American Says 757s’ Seats Had History of Coming LooseMary Schlangenstein
American Airlines aircraft seats that dislodged in flight, causing the temporary grounding of 48 Boeing Co. 757s, already had been under closer scrutiny by the carrier for becoming loose sooner than others.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018