World Bank Signals Asian Growth Forecast Downgrade Before ReportSharon Chen
The World Bank signaled it may lower its economic forecasts for Asia next week as Europe’s protracted sovereign-debt crisis, a faltering recovery in the U.S. and slowing Chinese growth crimp the region’s prospects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks