What Obamacare Means for Small Employers in 2013By
This June, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of the constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, often called Obamacare, clearing the way for the law’s implementation. Some small business owners are still ignoring the implications of reform or are in denial about it, says Jay Starkman, chief executive of Engage PEO, a Fort Lauderdale professional employer organization that handles administration and payroll for 100 small businesses. “We get some employers who say [health-care reform is] going to be repealed and others who say they’ll make changes when they have to,” says Starkman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing