Turkey Bond Yields Jump Most in One Week on Syria ShellingSelcuk Gokoluk
Turkish bond yields headed for the biggest jump in more than a week and default swaps rose after Turkey fired into Syrian territory in retaliation to shelling by its neighbor yesterday that killed five people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing