Standard Chartered Says Temasek Vote Not a Criticism of StrategySanat Vallikappen, Howard Mustoe and Klaus Wille
Standard Chartered Plc said Temasek Holdings Pte wasn’t being critical of the bank’s strategy and leadership when it declined to back the election of non-executive directors in May.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy