Russia Grain Crop Seen Falling to About 78 Million TonsMarina Sysoyeva
Farmers in Russia, the world’s third-biggest wheat exporter last season, may reap 77 million to 78 million metric tons of grains this marketing year, said Arkady Zlochevsky, president of the country’s Grain Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’