Roach Says Fed Is Playing ‘Dangerous Game’ on Stimulus: KeeneMark Deen and Tom Keene
Yale University professor Stephen Roach said the Federal Reserve is playing a “dangerous game” in promising to sustain record levels of stimulus until the labor market improves markedly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy