Microsoft Skips Theaters With ‘Halo’ Film on YouTubeCliff Edwards
Microsoft Corp.’s full-length, Hollywood-style movie based on the next “Halo” video game will skip the big screen, streaming instead on Google Inc.’s YouTube before heading to store shelves as a DVD.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy