Localities Beating States as More Pain Brings Gain: Muni CreditMichelle Kaske
Debt of U.S. cities and towns is poised to beat state securities for the first time since 2009 as localities’ higher yields and efforts to cut workers lure investors in the $3.7 trillion municipal-bond market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life