Florida May Purge Voter Rolls of Noncitizens, Judge SaysSusannah Nesmith and Tom Schoenberg
Florida election officials were allowed by a federal judge to continue purging 198 people that the state has determined aren’t U.S. citizens from voter registration rolls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing